On June 29 and 30 (yesterday and today), magicbricks.com organized Gurgaon Property Fair. The show was at a prominent location on NH-8 – 32nd Milestone Complex, Gurgaon. Was this show any different from Faridabad Property Show?
- Apart from some big builders there were four property consultants – ROI Consulting, IndiaProperty, Prithvee Real Estate Services, citipropmart. These are like big property dealers who would give information about all the properties in their portfolio and they had a lot (almost all that were on display independently).
- Some of the big builders were KST Group, Unitech, Godrej, Tata.
- Some independent property dealers/consultants were soliciting visitors around the property fair.
- On display were properties located in NCR as well as in Jaipur, Ajmer and Bhiwadi. All were trying to woo the prospective customers.
- Builders of course were selling their properties however the consultants too were seems to be selling only that property that gives them the maximum commission.
- Property on display was quoted at higher than market price. That’s probably because the seller wanted to set a higher bracket to start the negotiation.
- At the end, visitors were given information about ROI consultancy, a map of Gurgaon and adjoining areas (Master Plan 2031) and a calendar.
I believe the fair was good to get an idea about the properties for customers, however, customers will need to do a lot more research than information provided in the fair.